Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why I'm a Unitarian and my new treatment for AIDS/HIV

I love people of all races and ethnicities and I believe their biblical stories.  Why should I not listen to the Dalai Lama and his message of peace and forgiveness.  Why should I not listen to the Pope or to the Caliph if the Muslim people ever decide on one.  Peace be upon them.

I am a Unitarian because I believe in unity and peace.  I am a member of One.org and I am very interested in world politics.  I am going to Tanzania to test an experimental treatment for AIDS and HIV.  It involves magnets and the thymus gland.  You stimulate the production of T-cells by hot wiring hemoglobin to the Thymus with a small Neodymium magnet.  The thymus is located near the heart.  And it dies in some people, as you get older.

You see, T-cells are self-predatory.  They need to be flushed out of the thymus with hemoglobin and lymph and the magnet draws the hemoglobin and lymph to the thymus.  It works.  It increases T-cell counts by 20% or more, so I am going to help spread this treatment to the world.  I tested it on a friend of mine.

In any event, it is a drug free treatment and it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment